Recommended to you
About Mr NICE
Mr NICE is a booming cannabis brand that was launched in 2017 by two giants; The Howard Marks Foundation and Equinox International. Howard Marks was an advocate for the use of cannabis and the man that inspired the brand name. After several years, the first Mr Nice shop was opened in Soho, in the West End of London. Amongst the stock was unisex clothing, specially crafted accessories, and of course, CBD products. To date, this is a flourishing destination and shows no signs of stopping!
Howard Marks was born in Wales in the UK. After studying Nuclear Physics and Philosophy at Oxford University, Marks became renowned for being a cannabis mogul. Off the radar, he used different aliases until he became known as Mr NICE. This was because he was a nice guy who preached non-violence and believed cannabis should be made legal. Unfortunately, his cannabis deals and activism eventually landed him in jail for 20 years.
He used his time there to debate the international cannabis laws and taught his fellow inmates English and philosophy. Once his sentence was completed, he turned to writing books, including the best-seller, Mr NICE and Dope Stories.
Equinox International established registered cannabis facilities around the world and has made several partnerships with academic and research institutions. By associating with experienced cannabis organisations, Equinox aims to be the global touchstone for quality.
Mr NICE is fully involved in the cultivation processes of its cannabis hemp which is grown in Austria. The professional cannabis farmers use non-GMO seeds and employ natural farming methods to produce EU certified hemp that is 100% organic. To ensure your safety, no herbicides or pesticides are used during the cultivation of the hemp plants.
Hemp quality and safety
Product safety is a priority at Mr NICE. The hemp used is screened and tested by a laboratory where the results obtained confirm the absence of contaminants or toxins. The lab issues a Certificate of Analysis (COA) that confirms the safety and quality of each batch.
Why we love Mr NICE
The three main things that keep this company going are transparency, quality, and safety. Mr NICE invests in each of these areas to create CBD products that meet your needs to the highest standards. Some of the steps they take involve:
- Hiring CBD experts - Every stage of production is run by professionals, from the farm to the factory. Mr NICE ensures that all employees receive the necessary education about the science of cannabis. This enables the brand to produce top-quality CBD products that stand out amongst the crowd.
- 100% organic products - By avoiding the use of GMOs and instead relying on natural farming methods, Mr NICE is able to grow hemp organically, without the use of chemical contaminants. Organic products ensure safe, clean products.
- Wide product selection range - Your needs are at the forefront of Mr NICE’s mind when they design their products. They provide a wide selection of CBD products to ensure you have a range of options when considering how you want to take your CBD. With CBD oils for sublingual application, gummies for chewing, tea for sipping, bath bombs for soaking, and e-liquids for vaping, you are in charge of your CBD journey.
- Product quality and safety - Driven by safety and quality, Mr NICE produces CBD products that are free from contaminants and GMOs. Any adult can enjoy these products, including vegetarians due to the high-quality hemp used. Rich in terpenes and flavonoids, but with zero THC, there is nothing to lose with these delicious CBD products.
- Lab reports - Mr NICE keeps records of all processes used and makes all COAs and Quality Control/Assessment (QCQA) documents available to the public. Such transparency is rare and ensures an open relationship with customers that can only grow.
Mr NICE today
Mr NICE aims to use its team of experts to continue producing innovative CBD products. Their dream is to raise the bar when it comes to standards of quality. Don’t be surprised if this brand grows to the point of dominating the CBD market.
What type of CBD does Mr NICE use in its CBD products?
Mr NICE uses full-spectrum CBD so that you can draw on the full range of benefits available. As well as CBD, you get flavonoids, terpenes, fatty acids, and antioxidants, but less than 0.2% THC so no antipsychotics.
What method of extraction does Mr NICE use to obtain its CBD?
Mr NICE uses CO2 extraction which is rated as the safest, most effective way to obtain CBD from hemp. This method also preserves the natural arrangement of compounds found in hemp without any need to modify the extract.
What CBD oil drops do Mr NICE make?
Mr NICE makes two CBD oil drops, one with a strength of 5% and the other with a strength of 10%. As well as CBD, both oils contain hemp seed oil to act as the carrier to facilitate easy absorption into your system.
What do Mr NICE’s CBD oil drops taste like?
Mr NICE does not add any flavouring to its CBD oil drops to maintain the natural earthy taste of hemp. Place 5-10 drops under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for quick, effective absorption. You can use these drops twice a day.
How long does one bottle of Mr NICE’s CBD oil drops last?
With regular usage, twice a day, one bottle should last approximately 30 days. Taking CBD consistently is the best way to get the most benefits from this amazing natural plant.
I don’t like the taste of CBD oil drops - is there another way I can get my daily dose?
Yes, Mr NICE also makes CBD capsules. Each capsule delivers 16mg of CBD and each bottle contains 30 capsules - enough for 30 days. The capsules are made from plant-based cellulose, making them suitable for vegans. Capsules are a great way to take CBD as they are tasteless and odourless.
What CBD gummies does Mr NICE make?
Mr NICE makes strawberry flavoured CBD gummies which are available in tins of 20 or 40. Each fruity gummy contains 10mg of CBD and is vegan-friendly.
Does Mr NICE make CBD tea?
Mr NICE makes hemp tea which contains naturally-occuring CBD in small quantities. Each package contains 40g of organic, dried hemp leaves.
What topical CBD products does Mr NICE make?
Mr NICE has a range of CBD bath bombs that can be used in the bath, including the Skin Healer, and the Mood Booster. The Skin Healer contains Helichrysum and Bergamot to soothe inflamed, sensitive skin. Mood Booster contains Ylang Ylang to induce relaxation and enhance libido. Both CBD bath bombs are available in large and small sizes and contain 35mg of CBD isolate.
What CBD e-liquids does Mr NICE make?
Mr NICE makes Mango Kush, Lemon Haze, and Skunk, which are available in strengths of 300 and 600mg. For those wanting a higher strength, there is also Skunk Booster containing 1000mg of CBD.