- This website (the “Site“) is operated by Alphagreen Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12249253 and our registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ (“Alphagreen“). Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Alphagreen, unless stated otherwise. Alphagreen offers this Site, including all information, tools and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated and/or referred to here.
- You can contact us by writing to us at [email protected] or 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
- By visiting our Site and/or purchasing the Products from and/or through the Site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Website Terms” or “Terms“), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Website Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Website Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Website Terms, then you may not access the Site or use any services.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE TERMS
You can review the most current version of the Website Terms at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Website Terms by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site following the posting of any changes to these Website Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- By agreeing to these Website Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of 18 and that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence. You may not use our Products or our Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our Site to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted (such as by email) and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in locations other than the United Kingdom.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Website Terms to another person or organisation. We will always tell you in writing (including by notice on our Site) if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Website Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Website Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date and any reliance you place on the material on this Site is at your own risk. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and is not intended to be advice on which you should rely nor should it be used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more up-to-date sources of information. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
- You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to Product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, Product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Website or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any Products to you, which will be set out in the Website Supply Terms or, if expressly stated to the contrary when you purchase the Products, applicable supply terms of the relevant seller.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
RULES ABOUTING LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in clause 12 (User Comments, Feedback And Acceptable Use) of these Website Terms.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, Products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, Products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party Products should be directed to the third-party.
- OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Website Terms.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. In respect of such comments, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with a right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform those comments in connection with the Products and services provided by the Site and across different media including to promote the Site or the Products indefinitely.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Website Terms.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Website Terms, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
WHICH COUNTRY LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Website Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these Website Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
“ALPHAGREEN” and our logo are trade marks of Alphagreen Group Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our Site described above.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Last updated: 9 May 2021